Quick introductory worksheet for solutions:
- Solutions practice sheet: Suspensions, colloids, solutions. And solvents and solutes. And the magic of drinking seawater.
How solutions are born – Polarity and IM forces in solutions:
- Like dissolves like: How polarity and solubility are related (now with a bonus mini-tutorial!)
- Solubility, Surface Tension, and Intermolecular Forces worksheet: Solubility, surface tension, and intermolecular forces are your friends!
Units of concentration:
- Making solutions practice worksheet: Calculations about how to make the solutions of your choice.
- All about concentration: Explores qualitative concentration (saturated, unsaturated, etc)
- Molarity practice worksheet: All the cool kids know how to find M. That’s what my mom told me when I was a kid, anyway.
- Concentration Worksheet: More practice with molarity and such.
- Concentration Review Worksheet: Molarity, molality, percent by mass, percent by volume, and mole fraction. We’ve got it all covered!
- Dilutions Worksheet: Many dilutions calculations to concentrate on.