History of the atom:
- Early history of the atom: Learn what people thought about the atom, from the Greeks through Dalton.
- Thomson and Rutherford’s atom: If you love gold film and cathode rays, this is the worksheet for you!
- The Bohr atom: Is his name “Neils” or “Niels”? Either way, you’ll get to practice his model here.
- Protons, neutrons, and electrons: If you’ve ever wanted to find out how protons there are in vanadium, you’re in for a treat!
- Electron Configuration Worksheet: Three flavors of electron configuration questions!
- Calculating Average Atomic Mass: There are isotopes in abundance on this sheet!