Ever wonder what happens in nuclear processes or how radiocarbon dating works? Even if you answered “no”, the answers are still here.
- An introduction to nuclear chemistry: What is it? Will it kill you? Seriously, will it kill you? Find out here!
- Types of radioactive decay: Part two in the exciting saga of nuclear chemistry.
- Nuclear chemistry: This is the old version of the nuclear tutorial and includes all that stuff I haven’t gotten around to with the ones before. Don’t worry, it’ll be replaced with awesomeness soon!
- Half-lives: Your ticket to the world of half-lives, carbon dating, and even cute pictures of ducks!
- Fission and fusion: Learn about both, complete with instructions (with diagrams!) for building your own atomic bomb!
Supplemental videos: These videos are all over at the amazing Crash Course YouTube channel. I didn’t make these, though I wish I did.
- Crash Course Chemistry: Nuclear chemistry, Part 1 – The first of two parts about nuclear chem.
- Crash Course Chemistry: Nuclear chemistry, Part 2 – Fission and Fusion
- How to date a dead thing: A nice video about radiocarbon dating.
- Radiation: It may not mean what you think it means.
Page updated 2-9-16