Is it hot in here? It’s always hot in here when you’re having fun with thermodynamics! And kinetics, too, though there’s not really a joke for that.
- Heats of Reaction From Heats of Formation: If you have a bunch of heats of formation and want to practice finding the heat of reaction, you’re in the right place.
- Hess’ law practice problems: Fun with Hess’ law, as well as explanations of the fun you’re having.
- Calorimetry Practice Worksheet: Calorimetry is fun! And here’s the proof.
- Le Châtelier’s Principle Worksheet: If you mess with an equilibrium, you’ll now know where it will shift. However, if you mess with your sister there’s still no telling what will happen.
- Kinetics vs Thermodynamics: If you’re unclear about the difference between kinetics and thermodynamics, maybe this sheet will help.