I live in Virginia. Some of you live in Idaho. Matter, on the other hand, has a smaller number of states to choose from.
A quick note: If you’re looking to practice naming compounds, there’s a separate page for doing that – just click here: Click.
- Elements, compounds, mixtures, and states of matter: Prove that you know ’em all in this quick review.
- Bonding in Ionic Compounds Worksheet: What are ionic bonds like, and what properties do they impart to matter? Find out here!
- Properties of Ionic Compounds Practice Worksheet: Their properties are pretty interesting, in a “cations and ions combined via electrostatic forces” kind of way.
- Types of solids worksheet: Five types of solids. One student. An epic battle.
- Phase diagram worksheet: Interpret phase diagrams, just like they did in the old country.
- Phase diagram worksheet #2: More fun with your favorite topic!