Lots and lots of significant figures!
- Significant figures practice worksheet: You’ll be significantly figuring in no time!
- Significant figures calculations sheet: Do calculations using the magic of significant figures!
- Significant Figures I: Practice finding how many significant figures a measured value has. Also helps you to figure out what significance you get from sig figs in the first place.
- Significant Figures II: Similar to the sheet above, but with different problems and a slightly different format.
- Significant Figures V: Practice doing significant figure calculations. This should really help with your sig fig knowledge. (In case you were wondering, SF III and SF IV are on the teacher site, so I didn’t skip from II to V).
- Significant figures and sig fig calculations: Not only will we work on identifying how many significant figures in a measured value, but we’ll also practice doing calculations involving significant figures!
- Significant figures calculations sheet: Do calculations using the magic of significant figures