Well, it looks like you need to review some stuff. Let’s get cracking!
- First Semester Quiz Review: A practice quiz for practicing your first semester material. Includes a grading sheet with a point scale so you can see how you’d do on the final.
- Finals review #1 – Elements, compounds, and mixtures: I also decided to not only tell you the answers, but tell you what teachers really want you to study when they give you review questions like this.
- Finals Review #2 – The atom and quantum stuff: Niels Bohr, Ernest Rutherford, Joe-Bob Quantum. All of these names denote greatness, so you’d better understand them!
- Finals Review #3 – Moles and Percent Composition: I know you remember these concepts… but do you know how to use them? Find out here.
- Finals Review #4 – Equation balancing and writing: Practice balancing equations and writing equations from their descriptions. You know it’ll be on the final!
- Elements, compounds, mixtures, and states of matter: Yeah, I know I already reviewed that above, but I made an extra. Deal with it.