These topics don’t really go together, but I put them together anyway. That’s the nice thing about having your own webpage – you can do stuff like that.
- Identifying unknowns: What’s in the beaker? In this tutorial, I cover about a zillion ways to figure it out.
- Types of solids: It’s not just solutions that do cool stuff. The properties of solids also depend on their structures. Let’s learn how!
- Miscellaneous reference info: Polyatomic ions, a solubility table, and activity series.
Supplemental videos: These videos are all over at the amazing Crash Course YouTube channel. I didn’t make these, though I wish I did.
- Crash Course Chemistry: Doing solids – let’s learn what the deal is with solids.
- Crash Course Chemistry: Network solids and carbon – The world of really, really big molecules. Sort of. Not really.