If you need worksheets, you’ve come to the right place! A quick word of warning, however: Some of these links will take you to the original Cavalcade site, where the html is very likely haunted by demons. Don’t worry about it, though, because the worksheets still work just fine, and are in the process of migrating over here anyway.
- Calculations: Unit conversions, many mole/gram/particle worksheets, percent composition.
- Covalent and metallic materials: Lewis structures, VSEPR, polarity, intermolecular forces, properties of metals.
- Naming compounds: After you do all of these worksheets, compounds will be naming you. Whatever that means.
- Chemical reactions /equations: All about equations, types of reaction, stoichiometry, percent yield, redox reactions.
- Gas laws: If it’s gassy, we’ve got it here (exception: your uncle Joey).
- Solutions: Units of concentration, dilutions, solubility, colligative properties, acids and bases.
- Miscellaneous worksheets: Everything else. At this point there are 17 worksheets in this category covering everything from significant figures through Le Châtelier’s principle, so if you can’t find it above, look here!
Plus, there are more worksheets to come. So stick around!
This webpage and the worksheets that it links to are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC 4.0). For more information about this license and how it affects how you can use the contents of this site, click here.