Intermolecular forces and polarity:
- Polarity practice worksheet: Behold the wonder of polarity stuff!
- Polarity worksheet: Some covalent compounds are polar, and this concept is actually easier than it seems. Take a look!
- Ranking molecules by increasing polarity: This worksheet is like the deadliest game of all: Badminton.
- Intermolecular forces: You know how sometimes those little bugs are always flying around your head on a summer night? Intermolecular forces don’t have anything to do with that.
- Intermolecular forces worksheet: Are you man (or woman) enough to handle it? If so, let’s see what you’re made of.
- Intermolecular forces – again: Blah blah intermolecular forces.
- Properties of metals worksheet: Are metals like either ionic or covalent compounds? Of course not! Practice your knowledge of this fact here.
Page updated 3-30-16
This webpage and the worksheets that it links to are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC 4.0). For more information about this license and how it affects how you can use the contents of this site, click here.